Browser automation script.
By BriskBard BriskBard is the new web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program a web browser, an email client, a media player, a news aggregator, a file transfer client, a newsgroups reader, a contact manager, instant messaging, and several web developer tools. Safety, privacy and open standards are three of the main factors in the development of BriskBard.
Just to name a few of its features, erasing all the browsing data can be done with two clicks and the message viewer uses a completely new engine to display its contents safely. The user interface was specially designed to be intuitive, easy to use and fast. BriskBard has a new bookmark system to access any website, ftp server or irc server quickly. Bookmark management is easy and allows to export and import bookmarks in several formats. On-screen notifications can be activated to alert the user about new email messages, new newsgroups articles or new feed items periodically. BriskBard can manage unlimited email accounts. It has an advanced attached images viewer, automatic filters and labels. The message editor allows you to change the text characteristics, check the spelling, add signatures automatically, select recipients easily typing part of the name or email address and add files, contacts and images directly from the scanner as attachments. The contact manager is available from the email client, newsgroups reader and the message editor to add, select or edit the information in each contact. BriskBard is available in English and Spanish, and includes a language manager to translate all the text to any other language.
What’s new in version 1.9
Version 1.9 :
- The Blink rendering engine has been upgraded to 81.0.4044.92
- New 64 bits version of BriskBard.
- Added mouse gestures to the web browser tabs using the Blink engine.
- Improved user agent selection and dynamic user agent per domain for web browser tabs using the Blink engine.
- Added tasks in the context menu shown in the Windows task bar icon.
- The task bar icon now shows the loading progress when BriskBard starts.
- Now the button to open the downloads directory in the download manager is always enabled.
- Added a new option to the uninstaller to keep the user data.
- The web browser configuration has been modified to save user credentials for system proxies.
- Performance has been improved in the web browser tabs that use the Trident engine.
- The Indy and SQLite components have been updated to the latest version.
- Fixed some graphical glitches when a web browser tab with the Trident engine was used.
- The URL port number is now checked to see if it’s valid before navigating to a web site.
Release April 15, 2020 Date Added April 15, 2020 Version 1.9
Operating Systems Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Additional Requirements None
Total Downloads 283 Downloads Last Week 0 WebRTC encryption.